2019 ASEE PNW Section Conference
“Making Waves in Engineering Education”
March 20 – March 22, 2019
Oregon State University
- Hosted reception on Wednesday night with drinks and heavy appetizers sponsored by Mathworks.
- Hosted dinner at the Vue <Link>
- Keynote: Devlin Montfort, Assistant Professor, Oregon State University
- Keynote: Krishna Pakala, Clinical Associate Professor, Boise State University
- Tours: O.H. Hinsdale Wave Lab; Structures Lab; Driving and Bicycling Simulator Lab
- A full technical program of presentations and workshops.
- Level 1 and Level 2 ASEE Safe Zone Workshops <Link>
Info on the registration:
$200 Registration fee (increases to $250 after February 26)
$75 Student registration fee
$40 Thursday night (3/20) conference dinner.
Wednesday night (3/21) welcome reception is included.
Registration Link: https://apps.ideal-logic.com/cms?key=F3T9-25VWY_K9KH-5PTF_5c4f625a
Please note: If you haven’t used our registration portal before, you will be asked to create an account before the registration options are presented.
Conference Program at a Glance:
Full Conference Program:
Abstracts for Conference:
Info on the room block:
|Group Name:||PNW ASEE MEETING|
|Hotel Name:||Hilton Garden Inn Corvallis|
|Hotel Address:||2500 SW Western Boulevard, Corvallis, Oregon, 97333|